Gunner Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hope everyone has a good one. Terry is reporting stomach issues; I'm hoping he can still eat some of the favorites.

Dining alone, I don't much care, just another day for me. I have the option of Angus patties, chicken nuggets, Polish sausage, or bologna. I have some potato salad and canned baked beans. Yummy..... :rolleyes:

I have apparently loosened a tooth, gritting my teeth in my sleep. It's happened before, with the same tooth. Hopefully it will tighten back up like before. I just can't chew on the left side for a day or two.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving!

Reactions: bearcatter

·
Super Moderator
4,325 Posts
Had a great day with family, I didn’t cook a thing this year. We have multiple nieces who took over and did it all.
Hope you all had a day of rest, or activity that you needed.
Early this morning I had the pleasure of watching four children build a large pile of leaves and enjoy jumping into it. Then rebuild and do it again…..and again.
It was great seeing and hearing them having a blast with nothing more than a bunch of leaves.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had a delicious plate of chicken nuggets, that I shared with Rupert. He doesn't often get "people food" so it was a tail-waggin' treat. I added some macaroni salad, and two big chocolate chip cookies for dessert. I spent most of the day asleep, as usual.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts