Gunner Forum banner

Have had a great two weeks on .17 cal ammo for my Henry HMR varmint lever action

996 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  bearcatter 
#1 ·
Got a good score last week and then today, I got two seperate delivers of ammo. One from Midway and the other from Palemetto armory . Wife called and said I've got a box from FedEx. They wre the CCI is 17 grain and I got 500 rounds for about 17 bucks a box of 50. I got home and opened that box up when the dog went nuts and outside was another box. It had the vmax 20gr from Palmetto 250 rds.
I think that puts me at about 1200 rounds so now it's just buy all I can buy and shoot and add a box.
Hand Finger Gadget Packaging and labeling Bumper
Table Automotive tire Computer keyboard Office equipment Bumper

See less See more
#2 ·
How times have changed. I have some bricks of Winchester Yellow Box 22 LR's that cost $10.30 for the entire brick and a brick of 22 L that were $9.50 for the brick. Now that was a few years back, actually quite a few.

Good luck shooting that new Henry and let us know how it does. I imagine that .17 flattens wood chuck size critters.

#3 ·
I've still got some Federal Value Packs from Wally World that were $10.97. I can remember paying $9 for 50 rounds of .38 Spl..

Reactions: Brando73
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.