Gunner Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
well i predict the lighting is going to improve in the gun section of wally world. probably a new rule wil pass that soory sir, you have to remove your hat and shades before purchase.....

LEO has used any store video as a "passive" form of identification with store owner's permission. Does wonderful things in helping finding child abductors, identifying shop lifters, etc.

And most gun shops that i've been in also have a security video system that is active. The question is just how wally world is going to work this if no crime is reported. A fine line between providing store security vs. and active database of your customers made available to LE.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
On the one hand, I have nothing to hide, so film away.... :ugeek:

On the other hand, Wal-Mart can KMA!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
The Wally Worlds In my area have stopped selling guns due to BATF pulling there FFL for paperwork glitches. The only thing they are going to film is honest people buying guns, criminals will go elsewere. This is just the latest tactic of the Corporate Nazi led regeme to invade your privacy & take away your rights! The criminals will allways get guns & the Corporate Nazis are the biggest criminals & they hate an armed people! This will make it easier when they start kicking in your doors to confiscate your only form of defense!

·
Administrator
10,954 Posts
To my knowledge Wal mart doesn't sell handguns so they struck a real blow to get the illegal guns off the street. All those gang bangers with 870's and bolt action rifles are really hurting now. They don't have an ounce of common sense between the whole lot of mayors, BATF and Wal Mart.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
I reckon it'll be a good thing that my Momma don't watch the Wally-World Channel...else she'd be callin' me to ask what happened to the other three fingers on that hand that she din't hear 'bout?!!! I wanna be a star!!!

·
Registered
859 Posts
sheepdog said:
I reckon it'll be a good thing that my Momma don't watch the Wally-World Channel...else she'd be callin' me to ask what happened to the other three fingers on that hand that she din't hear 'bout?!!! I wanna be a star!!!
better not sheepdog.....calm down. Ifin you was to do that on the camera....youd have all the freaks standin in line for a prostate exam.

·
Registered
739 Posts
You know, I realize that store has cheap prices but I refuse to shop there because of he way they treat their employees.
Yeah sure, they hire a lot of older people and give them jobs. You know why?
There was a lot of stink a couple years ago brought up by the family of a deceased past employee of the store. It seems that when you go to work there, you get a life insurance policy. Well guess who is the beneficiary? The Store!
This family found out that the store had kept up the insurance knowing the old guy was about to kick off so they could get the money.
Maybe some see that as smart business but smart ain’t always right.
A lot of their employees are below the minimum basic income level and actually in the poverty range.
I know a couple people that work at Sam’s Club (an Outlet kinda place, I don’t know if youall have them in your area or not) and they say they get pretty fair wages and benefits, nothing like Walmart employees.
Well, they won’t film Me buying a gun there.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
I don't buy guns from them anyhow, had a bad experance so I buy else where works for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts