Gunner Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got me a heavy bag to practice my Cane Fu stuff and hung it in my back bedroom . It take a lot of room to swing a cane at that bag . 6' on both sides and 6' in front and 2' behind . Boy is it fun to beat the crap out of it . I filled the bag with old pants and shirts that no longer fits me ..:-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
That should work great. In the mid 1980s I had an 80 pound bag in my garage. I used feet, knees, elbows, and fists on it but I also had a piece of push broom handle, smooth hard wood, that I used as you are using the cane. It worked very well for that.

My wife was amazed how drenched in sweat I was after 45 minutes to an hour on that bag. I hated exercise but that kept me in shape as I went from unloading truckloads of plumbing supplies to management.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
For inspiration, why not put a picture of Hillary on the bag.

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do be careful, my friend. That can be hard on the shoulder joints.
Thank you ,.... I'm using my left arm 90% of the work out and only 10% of my right arm which is the bad one and my range of motion is limited in that arm . I only take about 10 mins at a time . Go and watch the news on TV and see all the riots and Hillary and it gets my blood boiling and I go back in the room and give the bag HELL again . :-D :-D :-D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts