Gunner Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h233/ ... Posse4.jpg[/IMG]This the Posse that I shot with in the state match out of 250 shooters I was 211 not bad for just starting out. Out of 26 shooters in my class (49'er's) I was 25 th there were 26 shooters in my class. Yes I do have some work cut out for me, but I had fun and met some real nice folks.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
i wouldn't know if you were top notch or not. Glad you had fun. I do wonder through .... is this a 'real' picture or a twin to the picture I posted on alcohol? I don't see you anywhere Snuffy. Do I/we know what you look like? Maybe you should have circled the head or drew in an arrow. Ahhh, I get it, then you mess up the picture. How about 2nd from the left in the back row directions. Nice group of men - clean and all.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
It's all about having fun Snuffy! Sounds like you did. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Looks like a proud bunch of Ranger material...who says we can't police the border?

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
sheepdog said:
Looks like a proud bunch of Ranger material...who says we can't police the border?
Now, there's a great idea. :idea:

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well one thing for sure we can shoot lol. And we love to do that also. Bring it on we got plenty of shells lol.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Ya see, I didn't know anything about these competitions. Just want to tell you that your group was lookin' good. Now I'm beginning to get it! I'd even have fun at one of those.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
looks like a lot of fun for sure.............just point me to the chuck wagon!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes it is fun for all the women dress up and there is lots of good food, at the main matchs we really put on the dog so to speak. At the monthly match's its where we are horning our skill's for the main match's. but anyone is welcome to come watch and cheer the cowboy's and cowgurl's on. Each shooter there is there to help another shooter do better and your only competeing against yourself and how fast you can shoot and move to the next set of targets. I am here to tell all of you its a hoot and if you never go to one then your really missing out.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Thats Cool Snuffy!
Hey, you know? All you have to do is shoot better than you did last time and have fun! Right?

Also, I got to talk with one of the SASS Black Badge men, who made the SASS rules. I learned that if I shoot in the 49er’s group, that a lot of the rules are waived. Just rules like dress and holster style as well as Modern gun vs traditional guns (fixed or adjustable sights) An before Natalie asks, to qualify for the 49er group you must be exceptionally intelligent and Very good looking. Right Snuffy?

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's right we are lady killers for sure (wink).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts