Gunner Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Hey Bountyhunter ! Commute from work from work no doubt !!

Oh Yeah ! Or get crushed between two trucks maybe !?!! :eek: :roll:

This guy is a complete MORON !!!

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I can't watch videos from work. I'll have to wait until I get home. :(

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
IRREVERSIBLE IDIOT! Shouldn't be allowed to breed and of course there were no cops and he didn't go 'splat' like I was hoping.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
"White Lining" is legal in Illinois. When I have ridden there and get stuck in traffic I have done it. I don't go as fast as that guy (he's going to get himself killed), but there is no reason not to do it. People in cars just get pissed off because they're still stuck there, and the guy that’s saving gas on his bike can cruise right through. In Michigan it's not legal, but I'll ride on the shoulder of the freeway, and go to the front when there are gawker’s slowdowns. Of course, you have lots of room, and you don't need to worry about the door.

There have been reports in the past of people opening car doors, and what happens is the bike is deflected right into the front seat. :eek:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Johngoboom said:
There have been reports in the past of people opening car doors, and what happens is the bike is deflected right into the front seat. :eek:
Really glad you shared that info. :eek: I won't do it now. Just goes to prove that jealousy is never a good thing and you are right about people being jealous who are stuck in cars waiting ........and waiting......... and waiting. I've waited so long at times that I could have written a book (if only I had some paper)

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
:lol: That's what bikes are for. No traffic jams for me thank you. :lol:

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Even with all the really dumb things I've done on a bike, I don't think I'd make that run "at that speed"!

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I ride like a jackass all the time. My bike tops out at about 117 mph and I have to do that speed all the time. :)

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
BH you need a wild thang. Definitely not a girley-girl.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts