Gunner Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sarge found this for you. Save it to your computer and upload it as your avatar. :D

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LMAO! I suck. Here it is. It's a good one sheepdog!

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Looks too dignified for me....thanks for trying, though......

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
i figured him for one of those charter arms "pug" 44's!!!! :lol:

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:lol: :lol: Poor Sheepdog. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Nope- that's his girlfriend- can't you guys tell the difference?

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Naw, but if it was a chicken's picture, they'da picked right up on it...here I am off a'workin'....mindin' my own business...and look what's up here....man, I get the full treatment when I ain't lookin'.....that's allright...what goes around, comes around....watchyebacks is the order of the day :twisted:

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It shows how much time we spend thinking about you when you ain't around. ;) :lol:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Sheepdog, you're just the BEST pretend pooch we have in this family. We love you and if you had an avatar it would make us all very happy. Without an avatar it's like looking at A Man Without a Face. Just ain't right. ;)

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Lookee Sheepdog!

The above might even be the right size.

See anything here that feels like it fits? I can keep looking. If you're tired and it's too much work, we can have a contest and the winning picture could be put up as an avatar for you by Bountyhunter. BH didn't volunteer to do this but he's one of the dudes that wants y'all to have one. I'm giving him a taste of what it's like to have a woof - I mean wife.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ha-ha! Those are good. :lol:

I can't put in avatars with this version of phpbb. I can delete them, but not install them. :roll:

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I just figured out how to do it!! If you want me to hook you up Sheepdog let me know. :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts