Gunner Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know you're out there, lurking in the darkness, thinking what you could post but don't ? We need more participation, people !

My life is falling apart, and GF is one of the few things that distract me from that. Help me out here, will ya ? I'll look at anything you got, no matter how silly or dumb you make it......

The highlight of my day was taking mine and the wife's car to the gas station for air. Separate trips, took two hours and eight bucks. All about 6-8 pounds low; the spares were nearly flat. I expected that, with recent drop in temperatures. Nice machine though. Takes check cards, digital, and accurate for once. Matches a really good gauge I've had for years. But, like most of them, it did cut off right before the last tire......:mad:

·
Administrator
11,110 Posts
Rain early this morning here and now it is fall like with full sunshine. I was planning on replacing my 2007 chevy pickup next year but now with shoulder surgery next spring figure may be time to replace the car. I get GM employee pricing on new vehicles and we found a car at a dealer nearby so will go talk to them tomorrow. With the current level of demand may not be able to get it done as the dealer doesn't have to accept the employee pricing in which case I'm out the door.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice to hear anything from any of us. Lets me know you others are okay, too. Prayers are much appreciated, thank you.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, hello girl !!!
I need all the prayers I can get. I appreciate even your brief post. Let's me know another GFer is okay, too. Thanks....:)

Reactions: Sightngrl

·
Registered
503 Posts
Just got back from a week in St. Louis, visiting my Daughter, her new Husband, and the grandkids. Hadn't been out there since spring of 2018! Da** Covid! Long drive from the Philly area. Took 2 days each way. It was nice leaving the keyboard for a while.

·
Administrator
11,110 Posts
Welcome back. Got a niece, hubby and kids in Audubon, PA so not too far away from you. We'll have to change your ID to Happy Grandpappy. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts