Registered
419 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!
Boy, when the word gets out, it really gets out. :lol:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi shawn, Yeh we're allowed guns but theres a tighter control over here... more relaxed in your neck of the woods. :D

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Welcome from Texas!!!! We gotta rule we live by over here...what "they" don't know, won't hurt us!!! Betcha we ain't too original on that!!!! Glad you're amongst us....

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Welcome aboard from Kentucky, land of fast horses and faster women. :p

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
HEY! Yep, I'm a girl but the guys tolerate me. :roll:

Gee, Shawn has 'other' friends besides us - very impressive. The internet is amazing - Michigan to Scotland without getting lost.

This is a good place that Shawn cooked up for us. Watch out for Sheepdog - he has a bit of a sniffing problem. Come into the Kitchen and high-five . . . or not.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Welcome! I've actually been to Scotland once a long time ago and loved it. But I was only 16, I'd like to go back now as an adult so I could enjoy a pint or two.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Cast&blast, can you remember where you stayed ? I'm just 12 miles west of Glasgow in a town called Paisley. I am originally from Edinburgh... (28 yrs ago) ;)

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
big raymie said:
Hey Cast&blast, can you remember where you stayed ? I'm just 12 miles west of Glasgow in a town called Paisley. I am originally from Edinburgh... (28 yrs ago) ;)
Well we took two weeks, started in London and drove a big loop into Scotland, staying in B&Bs and Inns and visiting castles. I know we saw Edinburgh Castle so I was at least there. I remember Stratford Upon Avon which I think is in England, and Stonehenge which may also be in England. And Loch Ness of course! Didn't see any monsters though. That was a long time ago!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts