Gunner Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I saw them for sale at the gun show several weeks ago. My brothers and I wanted to buy a few, but we were afraid that she would lose the nomination and disappear from the public spotlight. What fun is a Hillary nutcracker if she isn't the Democratic nominee?

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
b.roberts said:
What fun is a Hillary nutcracker if she isn't the Democratic nominee?
Historical value? Pass it on to your kids.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
pardon my language please........

but ole' slick willy has been complainin' for years about hillary bustin' his balls......now we know why----think i'll start calin' her "thunder-theighs"............. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Administrator
11,051 Posts
b.roberts said:
I saw them for sale at the gun show several weeks ago. My brothers and I wanted to buy a few, but we were afraid that she would lose the nomination and disappear from the public spotlight. What fun is a Hillary nutcracker if she isn't the Democratic nominee?
Probably on sale now that B-Rock is da man or to put it another "This is the greatest country in the world now lets change it".

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Terry_P said:
"This is the greatest country in the world now lets change it".
Now, that's a great bumper sticker Terry!!!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Those are hillary-arious! :D I'm sure over the years, she's cracked her fair share.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
sheepdog said:
http://www.arkancide.com
Sheepdog, that was hard to digest and frightening. Obama may be an empty suit but hopefully he is not as bad as the Clintons. I'd look the other way if either of the Clintons decided to shoot themselves in the back of the head. I'd say both of them are sociopaths - exactly the kind of people America needs less of.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Even if only 1/4 of it is true...and only 1/2 of that provable...they oughta get the chair.....yet nothing----the teflon'll melt right off when they stand before their Judge...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts