Gunner Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
It's an ad. Now we've got commercials on gunnerforum. :?

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's also the first thing I've seen that might keep your door from being kicked in...and it was offered for information to those who might be interested...I have no interest other than that...delete the post if you don't like it....half the stuff we bring here is ads....but it helps us learn....

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
We're just giving you a hard time Sheepdog...No offense intended. We appreciate that your trying to help the members be more prepared.

Didn't mean to rub the fur the wrong way! :D

I have a friend that has a lot of expensive music equipment, he uses this when he's at home...

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Foxlock's been around since the 40s-they need to make one with a 12 ga. pump in the rod...and a trip trigger.......they buy time but the knob will give...they also make one that slips into the bracket bolted through the door...much stronger...call BR549 to order yours....and tell your mother....

http://www.nokey.com/foxstylpollo.html

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
...I'm not howlin'...just wonderin' what you were doing down there in the first place...

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
...and you love your job, don't you.... :twisted:

speaking of which...and off post, we had a lady dog come up in the yard yesterday...looks kinda like Eddie's "other" dog....no collar...no tags...kinda dirty but well fed...well, she looked kinda hungry....we fed her....watered her, petted her...JJ came in around 2 a.m. and it was raining...so he made her a bed on the porch with my quilt...fed her again...watered her again....petted her some more...Mama said HELLNO!!!!!! ....so I called the limo and they took her away...tail still waggin'...at 8:05...I've been in mourning all day....real sad...sure hope someone adopts her......

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
...me, too...better'n most people...dogs are wonderful....

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
... I didn't want two dogs in the house..she just grew on me real fast....and I won't make a dog stay out in the cold or heat ....

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
I also love dogs Sheepdog and you're my favorite cause you have the best heart.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts