Gunner Forum banner

HOME INVASIONS INCREASING

5K views 43 replies 12 participants last post by  sheepdog 
#1 ·
If you work and have anything...you're a prospective target...bright lights, high quality locks....and, of course, a 12 ga. to reach for are all good...stumbled across a product that may be worth checking further into....

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/05/prweb911754.htm

#4 ·
It's also the first thing I've seen that might keep your door from being kicked in...and it was offered for information to those who might be interested...I have no interest other than that...delete the post if you don't like it....half the stuff we bring here is ads....but it helps us learn....

#5 ·
We're just giving you a hard time Sheepdog...No offense intended. We appreciate that your trying to help the members be more prepared.

Didn't mean to rub the fur the wrong way! :D

I have a friend that has a lot of expensive music equipment, he uses this when he's at home...

#6 ·
Foxlock's been around since the 40s-they need to make one with a 12 ga. pump in the rod...and a trip trigger.......they buy time but the knob will give...they also make one that slips into the bracket bolted through the door...much stronger...call BR549 to order yours....and tell your mother....

http://www.nokey.com/foxstylpollo.html

#12 ·
...and you love your job, don't you.... :twisted:

speaking of which...and off post, we had a lady dog come up in the yard yesterday...looks kinda like Eddie's "other" dog....no collar...no tags...kinda dirty but well fed...well, she looked kinda hungry....we fed her....watered her, petted her...JJ came in around 2 a.m. and it was raining...so he made her a bed on the porch with my quilt...fed her again...watered her again....petted her some more...Mama said HELLNO!!!!!! ....so I called the limo and they took her away...tail still waggin'...at 8:05...I've been in mourning all day....real sad...sure hope someone adopts her......

#19 ·
I also love dogs Sheepdog and you're my favorite cause you have the best heart.

#23 ·
Yup. I don't have a good guard dog, but they let me know when someone approaches. I have about 300 yards of driveway I can see right down and check out who is approaching, and know which fence posts are at 50 yard intervals. 45 is always handy and a loaded AK or AR is about 15 steps away, depending on what room I am in. Last weekend the neighbors (her parents) were out of town and someone came down the driveway after dark. I double checked that a round was chambered and sneaked around their house totally undetected. When I saw that they had simply come back early, I disappeared again into the brush and back to our house without ever making a sound. Wasn't a threat, but was a great drill. Too bad it wasn't a bad guy looking to commit what would be his last crime.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.