Gunner Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought home my new Henry Big Boy .44 Magnum. WooHoo I'm very excited. It is very cool, I felt like I should be a Texas Ranger. I then took it too the range, it shoots great, the lever action is so smooth, the sights are nice and surprisingly, it doesn't kick bad at all. Here are some pics. I will try to put better pics on tomorrw.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry the pics didn't work out, I will try again tomorrow.

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
If you click the "quote" button for my comment you will see the code for your pictures. That is what you will get if you copy the "IMG" code from Photobucket. I just did that and then stripped away the extra code.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are your pictures, Sir. Don't try to use any image links here, just copy the "IMG" link from Photobucket and paste it here, it is all you need.

Thank you Machinist.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you Machinist.

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
My pleasure.

Mac is easier to write if you please.

I have a Rossi carbine in .357 Magnum. I like it and the action has been slicked up by an expert but the wood is plain and the wood to metal fit is poor. Your Henry looks great, classy.

Lots of Henry admirers here.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you Machinist, I like your gun too.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you everyone. I like the Mares leg SeaBee. North Country Gal, nice Big Boy.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Henry Big Boy's are easy to fall in love with, it happened to me my Marlin 1894 which I loved for many years well it's someone else love now. For me the price to target practice was so bad I went out and got a Golden boy 22lr for that. Since the picture were taken I have switch both rear sight for Bulleye peep sights to group my shots much closer. With my old eyes peep sight was my only option.

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
The original poster, COWBOYBUCK, has removed his pictures. That is why they don't show. You should be able to see the later pictures on the thread.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Henry lever action rifles are very smooth and they are fun to shoot! I have a 45-70Gov H101 heny riflle that I shoot black powder with-FFG with a .030" wad and then a 405gr flat nosed lead bullet. (I use the Lyman 310 tool) The blackpowder keeps shooting costs down. I cast and size my bullets .452" Costs about the same as 9mm pistol ammo! CCI 300 primers-wads-powder-lead total about .20 cents per shot! Cases have been reloaded many times now. Clean up is easy!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts