Gunner Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here ya go...I got it home and gave it a good spit shine. That trigger pull is SMMMOOOOTTHHHH. The single action breaks at probably not more than 3 lbs.

She has a few minor scuffs on the cyliner, but other than that looks really nice. The standard grips are in really good shape. The target grips it came with don't fit the gun all that well, but as I don't really care for how they look, I don't really care.

Can't wait to get this baby to the range! Oh boy, there is some CHEAP shooting in my future.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
That's a nice little revolver to have. A DA 22 is high on my list. I think you done did good. :)

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...and your kids....and your grandkids...and your great-grandkids...that gun will last as long as you care for it....it was well named....

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
hours of fun shootin there, ah by the way the smaller the bullet the better shooter ya have to go. I am sure ya will really improve your shootin skill's.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
That is a sweet little number there. And pinned and recessed too, without the damned infernal internal lock! Congratulations!

·
Administrator
11,367 Posts
I'm guessing you'll like it even more once you shoot it. Good job it's looks in great shape and those Smiths are real shooters to boot.

·
Registered
977 Posts
looks like an awesome plinker. the DA .22 is on my list as well. More for my kids experience that mine. They love shooting the ruger MKII.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's a cool gun sarge...but I better wait a while until the I ask the wife to go on another shopping spree. :D

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
That is very nice, I think you will enjoy it.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Wizard said:
Very nice.... :D
+1 :D Way to go John, I'm sure you'll be having quite a bit of fun with 'er in the future.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
That's neat, I don't think I've seen one before. A real classic look to it. Looks like fun.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts