Gunner Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
I have wanted one of those since Ruger first announced them. I have never heard or read a bad word about them. Best of luck with it!

.....someday
Thanks very much, Bustah. Like you, I wanted one from the moment I became aware of them. In my case, I first saw one in an article. For me, this purchase was sort of a compromise..I knew I'd never be able to afford the classic car I've dreamed of for 30 years now, just like I knew I'd never have enough $$ for that stainless M1A. So, as a sort of consolation prize for myself, I got the GSR. My only regret with it so far: I haven't had time to shoot it yet!

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Just a word of advice. If you Bi-Pod it, hold on to it.
Hmm....the only rifle I've ever shot that had a bi-pod was a Barrett Model 99 [and believe me, that experience is worthy of it's own separate thread]. So the GSR really lets you know about it when used with a bi-pod, eh? Thanks for the advice!

Thanks very much, Bustah. Like you, I wanted one from the moment I became aware of them. In my case, I first saw one in an article. For me, this purchase was sort of a compromise..I knew I'd never be able to afford the classic car I've dreamed of for 30 years now, just like I knew I'd never have enough $$ for that stainless M1A. So, as a sort of consolation prize for myself, I got the GSR. My only regret with it so far: I haven't had time to shoot it yet!
I truly wish you all the best with it.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.