Gunner Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
That's soooo good BH!! You should make it your avatar - the one you have now is scary.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Bountyhunter said:
It's a statement. :ugeek:
So, what is it stating? Seriously, I don't get it. I know you and Deadeye love skulls -- that's all. Must be a boy thing and I should leave it alone.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like to show my darkside. Plus it's just really cool. :lol:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Bountyhunter said:
I like to show my darkside. Plus it's just really cool. :lol:
Cool I get. Nothing wrong with cool. You however, only pretend to have a dark side.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now you hurt my feelings. Why can't I have a dark side? :cry:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Bountyhunter said:
Now you hurt my feelings. Why can't I have a dark side? :cry:

OMG, repair work, gotta do some repair work.

Well BH, a dark side is void of virtue. Psychopaths have a dark side. A dark side does not care about anyone but himself. A dark side takes joy in the pain of others. Light = good. Dark = evil. You get the drift.

I don't see said evil in you anywhere but tell ya what, we'll pretend that this dark side exists in you okay? Feel better now?

Geesh, and to think I thought I complimented you. I strive hard to annihilate any dark side that I have. Want I should give you mine?

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you're not using it, I'll take it. :)

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
You're some kind of wonderful. :D You can have mine I don't want it . . and I wish it were that easy.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
jedi vs. sith.......... :lol:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Oh, so THIS is what I slept through...I LOVE it....evil needs to learn to fear good men...instead of good men fearing evil..........and evil men need to know there's some of us who have balls and backbone enough to mail them home if they come at us....it's a good thing to know there are some like this patch shows who will stand in the gap and protect even the wee wimpys who think guns are "bad"....and "we should all be nice".....I have a thing I say about death: I'm ready to meet my Saviour anytime of any day....but if he sends someone else to get me...they'd better bring a note!!!

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
sheepdog said:
Oh, so THIS is what I slept through...I LOVE it....evil needs to learn to fear good men...instead of good men fearing evil..........and evil men need to know there's some of us who have balls and backbone enough to mail them home if they come at us....it's a good thing to know there are some like this patch shows who will stand in the gap and protect even the wee wimpys who think guns are "bad"....and "we should all be nice".....I have a thing I say about death: I'm ready to meet my Saviour anytime of any day....but if he sends someone else to get me...they'd better bring a note!!!
You sure tickle my funny bone Sheepdog. Didn't I see you comin' down from some tall mountain wearing a dress, carrying a staff and saying 'ummmmmm'?

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
The day you see ME wearing a dress....don't speak or wave...I'm DEEP undercover...and the only time I say "ummmmmmmm" is when I'm trying to remember what someone's name is...'cause I haven't seen them since, oh, what day was it????...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts