Gunner Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was on the front page of the Hungry Horse News

A grizzly bear walks down the sidewalk near Avalanche Creek. The photo was taken a few weeks ago when the road to Avalanche was still closed. A long telephoto lens was used. Never approach a grizzly. Notice the long, white claws, perfect for digging up roots and rodents.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
are bears---by nature---peigon toed????

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
deputy125 said:
are bears---by nature---peigon toed????
Yes. I noticed that years ago. Looks funny seeing a big powerful animal like that walking funny.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
We can laugh at him. Probably just wouldn't be the wisest course of action to do it to his face. He may be self-conscious about that and bite a person's head off........... literally. :lol:

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Taurus_9mm said:
We can laugh at him. Probably just wouldn't be the wisest course of action to do it to his face. He may be self-conscious about that and bite a person's head off........... literally. :lol:

Yeah we'll just do it thru the intardnet and act like we're tough. :) There's lots of that around the web. :lol:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
To the bear: There are insoles for purchase that would correct that.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Nothing wrong with being pigeon toed....my right foot points in and the left points straight ahead....what I think is strange is the poor people who's feet are toed out....they have to walk like a duck...quack, quack,...waddle, waddle..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
I only thought he might want to know

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
remember???????

M R DUX
M R NOT DUX
OSMR DUX
LIB, M R DUX!!!

I din't wanna do it...I was the victim of a home invasion and some dude was holdin' a gun to my head....honest....

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Now there's an appropriate display of affection....but even bears won't eat just anything......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts