Gunner Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
You know it's funny in a pathetic sort of way. A country this great and that's our choice from the millions who are eligible. :?

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Bountyhunter said:
You know it's funny in a pathetic sort of way. A country this great and that's our choice from the millions who are eligible. :?
I agree 100%. This is what this once great country has been reduced to.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
thats funny!!!!!!!!!.....yet sad..........

It would really hit home with that old stoge movie, what was it? where moe was playing hitler, curly was musolini and larry was gerbels i think????

·
Registered
977 Posts
sickening....... :oops:

i'm really scared for the future, the future that our children will have left for them.

This is only the beginning.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bountyhunter, that is seriously ominous with your avatar right next to the text!

It makes me want to stock up on ammo.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Anybody watching the John Adams series on TV? Seems like this has been going on right from the beginning.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Johngoboom said:
Bountyhunter, that is seriously ominous with your avatar right next to the text!

It makes me want to stock up on ammo.

I have a lot of ammo. I have about 1150 rounds of 45 acp and another 600 waiting to be loaded up. I have 100 rounds of 38 speacial and 600 rounds of 357 magnum. I have 100 rounds of 380 and 1100 rounds of 22 lr with another 350 rounds of 22 magnum. ;)

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I should, but every time I buy a bunch I shoot it all up. ;)

I guess I have a couple hundred 9mm, and 38's and 357. But that's just one range trip from being gone.

I do need to start loading 12 gauge shells again. My dad has about 1500 or so Winchester AA halls sitting in a bin at his house. They could be a very handy thing to have around loaded up with 4 or 5's.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Natalie said:
Anybody watching the John Adams series on TV? Seems like this has been going on right from the beginning.
I'm not familiar with this Natalie. Who is John Adams? :?

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Bountyhunter said:
Natalie said:
I'm not familiar with this Natalie. Who is John Adams? :?
Your kidding, right? Second President of the US, first vice President, one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence. Ring a bell?
Tell me your kidding.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
LOL! I wasn't kidding. I thought you were talking about a new series that I wasn't familiar with. I saw previews for the series but it's on a channel I don't get. I didn't know you meant THE John Adams. ;)

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Yes, I mean THE John Adams. We'll keep this little brain blurp right here between us okay BH?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Yea Natalie if you dig even deeper into our history you'll find that this country was flawed from the begining. I would suggest reading about Thomas Jefferson. He had some ideas that could have corrected some of those flaws but he was out voted. You can fill Volumes with whats coveniently left out of history books. Anybody that thinks our founding fathers were the great men they are portrayed in history books is Ignorant to say the least. They were the forefathers of the Corporate Nazis Puppets that still run this country. Letting the greediest people in the country run every thing is like letting the cat watch the canary! The President gets paid, but its a pittance compaired to what they make on the side.

The apple is rotten at the core, the emperior is but-ass naked & allways has been!!! I've descibed myself as an Anarchist, this does not mean I want riots in the street. I feel about governments like I do about Religion. If you look through out history at any great atrocities, they have all been commited in the name of one or the other. I beleive our laws should be based on "Mala in se"(its Latin you'll have to look it up, don't have time or space here) principals rather than "Mala prohibita" as they are now. Our court system is a Joke and has also been flawed from the beginning (try to find a copy of the Citizens Rule Book, lots of eye opening info, bring a copy next time your called for jury duty & you won't have to worry about getting called again). I believe this country desparately needs a return to the principals of Individual Responsibility. How can a government that claims to have a fair & impartial judiciary system side with the criminals time & time again? How can we let our judges even allow a law suit be filed by the perp. of a crime against the victim?

This just scratches the surface. It's Mattie & I's bedtime. But you kids stay tuned "I'll be back", same Bat Channel! BYE

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Natalie said:
Yes, I mean THE John Adams. We'll keep this little brain blurp right here between us okay BH?
Ha-ha. I'm a terd sometimes. :ugeek: It just came at me out of the blue and I wasn't sure what was going on for a second or two. :lol:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Deadeye said:
The apple is rotten at the core, the emperior is but-ass naked & allways has been!!! I've descibed myself as an Anarchist, this does not mean I want riots in the street. I feel about governments like I do about Religion. If you look through out history at any great atrocities, they have all been commited in the name of one or the other. I beleive our laws should be based on "Mala in se"(its Latin you'll have to look it up, don't have time or space here) principals rather than "Mala prohibita" as they are now. Our court system is a Joke and has also been flawed from the beginning (try to find a copy of the Citizens Rule Book, lots of eye opening info, bring a copy next time your called for jury duty & you won't have to worry about getting called again). I believe this country desparately needs a return to the principals of Individual Responsibility. How can a government that claims to have a fair & impartial judiciary system side with the criminals time & time again? How can we let our judges even allow a law suit be filed by the perp. of a crime against the victim?
Any suggestions on 'what to read' so I can catch up? Where did you find the missing info from our history books? I'm serious here.

I totally agree with you about this country returning to the principals of Individual Responsibility.

·
Registered
419 Posts
velvalco said:
sickening....... :oops:

i'm really scared for the future, the future that our children will have left for them.

This is only the beginning.
Seems we've been saying this for years. And many times even in my lifetime.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Drummer said:
I'm watching the Gomez Addams series instead
Hoo-boy, good laugh!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts