Gunner Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Screw it!

For anyone who is a member at ruger.net you should be aware that Keith reads all PMs sent. He told me this on the phone and proved it by telling me who I pm'd and what I said. I personally find it a disgusting practice and wouldn't dream of doing it here. But then again I'm not a paranoid doofus.

Thank you for your time. :)

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
What the hell do they think we are up to?

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No good I guess. Keith seems to think the world is out to get him. :?

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Ann odd combination of delusions of grandeur and insecurity. "They must be talking about me! I should investigate."

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
wonder how much of the traffic here is the .net admins, searching for things to be upset about.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Every visitor. This forum can't be seen by visitors. Members only in the Kitchen. ;)

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Calvin is the kid with the football, you play by his rules or he throws a fit and takes his ball home.

Reading PM is a big fat lame waste-o-time...UNLESS YOUR TALKING ABOUT ME...your not right???

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Reading people's PMs is IMO, a pretty underhanded thing to do. That's why they're called personal messages and not public messages. :twisted: :evil:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I was taught in my upbringing "don't say anything you aren't willing to answer for saying." so I am hardly ashamed of what they are seeing.

That said, there is an 'expectation of privacy' that was certainly violated. For a crew that preaches about their adherence to the Constitution and individual rights, they certainly like to be the grade-school hall monitors.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Is nettles still a member here? if so then I am sure he will report everything posted here in the the kitchen back there. This is one of the reason most of my posts are here even if he can come here he has to be a member to read anything posted here.
A passing thought has anyone seen the fancey do dad's that he has showing all his awards from the service. I wonder if they are real or just something he dreamed up? Seems to me real men wouldn't worry about the small stuff.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Damn. They must think they are the govmunt over there. Well, I said I would not go back once, and then Rick came over here and I thought I would give them another try. I don't use the PM much over there, but just the idea of him doing that pisses me off, so, I think they have heard the last of the ole gunman over there.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
The highest insult we can pay them is to ignore their existance, and I'm ONLY speaking of the ones of the admin staff who have been two-faced and unfair...and the ONE member there who did his best to spoil it....the rest of the individuals there have been friends, tried and true...and I am overjoyed to have them show up here...but I've made my last trip back even to see what's being posted there.... I'm home....let's spend ALL our efforts making this the finest forum on the net...Happy Memorial Day....let's honor those who served, bled, and died so that we could enjoy freedom of speech, thought, opinion, and choice...without looking over our shoulder or worrying who's listening...or reading....by living in the freedoms that they provided and protected for us....thanks to all you guys who've worn the uniform that serves beneath our flag...and any spooks who may be among us....and thanks to all you guys who'd put your butts in the street today to fight for the same flag!!!

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
When I managed the system at the V. A. Med Center, I told anyone who asked that there is no privacy on someone else's computer. Having said that, I do feel a certain amount of privacy can be expected. It is unethical to read someone's PM, unless there is due cause....(read), COURT ORDER!!!!!

I am through with those nazi led bunch of cry babies....and I don't care if they know I said that. I will not even visit a place that treats "friends", like they are subversives.......a democracy is no place for a dictator!!!!!

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
.net is unbelievable.... and these are MEN? I don't even open my husband's mail - especially the bills. :D Respecting the privacy of another is just common courtesy.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts