Gunner Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'M HERE! I've been lookin' around and I am impressed. Great job of giving birth - kind of painful and exhausting right?. I feel like a proud grandma.

You know I basically hang out in the kitchen, lounge, and WHERE ARE THE JOKES? Where's the pepper-upper section of my day? Did I miss it? :?: You guys are basically interested in guns and gun stuff but for us who simply come here for the camaraderie - a funny section would be a good thing. Maybe I just missed it.

Another question, how do I get my ID picture in here? That's just me not knowing what she's doing because other people have a picture/avatar.

~Natalie

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I'm glad you made it, Natalie! :D

I didn't add a joke forum, because I wasn't sure if it was neccessary on top of the Lounge. Maybe when things pick up we'll add it.

You're avatar needs to be uploaded from your computer and can be no bigger than 120 x 120 pixels. If you have a pic you want to use I'll take care of it for you if you'd like. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Hi, Gorgeous!!!!! Glad you're here....no sorry old picture could match the Natalie we hold in our hearts!!!! :!:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sheepdog is here and so is Wizard! Hi guys! Finally, we're home.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Welcome aboard Natalie, great to see you again. We need you to help keep Sheepdog.................and me, in line. LOL :mrgreen: And of course the board can always use a woman's touch. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts