Gunner Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's say you're stranded on an uninhabited island for a an indefinite period of time. You have plenty of food, fresh water, a couple of changes of clothes and a tent.

What three other things would you want to have with you? And you can't choose a boat or other means of rescue.
:lol:

My three would be 1.) A lengthy book, 2.) A Ruger 10/22 & the ammo to feed it and 3.) Jennifer Aniston.

Your turn.

:D

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
1. SKS Rifle & Ammo (you don't have to clean it like you do a 10/22).
2. Bowie style survival knife.
3. A hot native woman that does not speak English & knows how to hunt, clean her kill, build a fire, cook it etc. (I can't imagine being stuck with any American woman, the bitch'n would drive you to suicide!)

·
Registered
2,731 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
1. Angelina Jolie
2. Knife
3. Lighter

I can get buy without the lighter. I can also make do without a knife. But it sounds like I would have lots of free time on my hands, so number 1 is a must.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Lets see:

Books
Knife
Matches
Interesting and funny dude - he'll become good-looking in time
Toothbrush, comb
toilet paper
My pillow

That's 7 things but I am woman. BTW, what's a sat phone? I'd like one of those too. Also a dog and my gun with bullets.

There, I think that's it. I always pack too much. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Natalie, I think they're talking about a satalite phone.....I think.....

1. 10 years worth of American Rifleman
2. A Rem 870 with a truck load of shells
3. The professor from Giligan's Island...he could make a radio out of a coconut, but couldn't fix a hole in a boat.....

·
Administrator
11,051 Posts
The left side of my brain says:
An axe (assumes there are trees)
A knife
My GP-100 with plenty of ammo

The right side of my brain says:
Helen Hunt
A huge and entertaining book
Lots of chocolate candy

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Yes, Natalie...it's a satellite phone...to call all the news networks...and declare war on the USA---5 rounds to make it official...white flag is obvious...then sit back and watch the money, roads, building projects, and telephone operators pour in....I'd never have to work again...

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
We ain't gonna have no vice...but you can be in charge of recreational foundations...they get lots of grants and such.....

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Terry_P said:
A knife

Helen Hunt
Lots of chocolate candy
+1 on Helen Hunt!!!

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Deadeye said:
Terry_P said:
A knife

Helen Hunt
Lots of chocolate candy
+1 on Helen Hunt!!!
I realize you guys aren't wishing for Helen Hunt because she's a good actress :roll: but she IS a very good actress and I like her too - but for different reasons.... thank God.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
What the hell is it with you guys and bringing women? This could be your chance to enjoy some peace and quiet for once. Instead you want to bring a yak machine who will do nothing but complain and question you.

·
Registered
105 Posts
rp_cavanaugh said:
What the hell is it with you guys and bringing women? This could be your chance to enjoy some peace and quiet for once. Instead you want to bring a yak machine who will do nothing but complain and question you.
+1 :D

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
rp_cavanaugh said:

+2 :D

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
+3 from Deadeye (just trying to help out) :mrgreen:

·
Administrator
11,051 Posts
She seems intelligent and I think many of her acting gigs reflect her personality and from what I can fathom she isn't one of the save the whales PITA crowd. She's not bad to look at either.

I also said it was the right side of my brain, the left said axe, knife and GP100.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts