Gunner Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An outfit I don't know much about. Tangfolio/EAA

Anybody have any experience? I'm not into really expensive handguns, as a rule, but no Hi-Points either. Thinking about a Witness, 9mm.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bountyhunter said:
I have an EAA Bountyhunter SA 22 convertible. It's ok, but it's no Ruger. I wouldn't buy another one.
Meaning it hasn't been recalled? Does it go bang all the time? Feeding problems? I guess a revolver shouldn't be a problem. I just need some information, and I find that when I ask my gun guy questions like this, the solution is always a Kimber.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
The hammer didn't want to stay at full cock at first. I think that's worked itself out now though. The ejector rod sticks in the cylinder. It's a cheapo rod that bends. Just not a very high quality gun. Since it's a revolver it goes bang when I pull the trigger. I guess it could be worse.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Which is, in all likelihood, indicative of their competence with making an auto. Back to the choice between a CZ and a Stoeger. Or that Smithy in the for sale board.

·
Administrator
11,732 Posts
rp_cavanaugh said:
Bountyhunter said:
I have an EAA Bountyhunter SA 22 convertible. It's ok, but it's no Ruger. I wouldn't buy another one.
Meaning it hasn't been recalled? Does it go bang all the time? Feeding problems? I guess a revolver shouldn't be a problem. I just need some information, and I find that when I ask my gun guy questions like this, the solution is always a Kimber.
My P94 in 40 always goes bang, feeds everything I have ever given it including handloads and never has been recalled. Granted thats only over a 13 year time period so there's still a chance. :lol:

Some say the EAA's are good and some say bad so if it were me I'd get an XD and then you won't need to worry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.