Gunner Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and dark and I hear somethin' scratchin' on the screen...it's under the bed for me.....

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
You should turn on the lights and load the old 12 gauge. :shock:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...of course...that's what I did....I was just kidding.....I wasn't scared...now I gotta get that 12 out from under the bed and back into its place...soon as the sun comes up.....

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
ellen degenerate reported on her show the other day that a new cbs/pbs/pms study has found that hiding under the covers is more effective than hiding under the bed. While not providing the same level of protection as the bed, 89.3% of the respondents reported having their heads under the covers (or other places the sun don't shine) gave them a warm & fuzzy FEELING that being under the bed just could not match. degenerate summed up the report by stating that when facts and feelings come into conflict only the Bible thumping, gun loving, straight neanderthals, i.e., those with brains, would choose FACTs.
TINS
Chance

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
That's some amazing degenerate info.

·
Registered
249 Posts
can't pin this one on ninja. he was in tulsa, oklahoma throwing yen to drunken strippers and doing jello shots off of ho's. oh please no mention of this to mrs. ninja or could very well end up with kitchen instrument wedged in porthole.

drunken ninja and his antics with strippers are hailed?

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Ninja should keep his pecker and his money in his pants and not dishonor mrs ninja like that..Or we might be calling you Mr ninja Bobette.
and the dog will be outside burring your member. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
chance said:
ellen degenerate reported on her show the other day that a new cbs/pbs/pms study has found that hiding under the covers is more effective than hiding under the bed. While not providing the same level of protection as the bed, 89.3% of the respondents reported having their heads under the covers (or other places the sun don't shine) gave them a warm & fuzzy FEELING that being under the bed just could not match. degenerate summed up the report by stating that when facts and feelings come into conflict only the Bible thumping, gun loving, straight neanderthals, i.e., those with brains, would choose FACTs.
TINS
Chance
Obama must be a follower of said degenerate

·
Registered
11,167 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
...all these two-year-old posts being dragged up is about like scrapin' the top off a cow pattie...it's still shit...

·
Registered
249 Posts
ninja thought he smelled poo poo in the air but may be coming from mother-in-law's porthole.

ninja and mother-in-law from hell are hailed, yes?

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey ninj, what is it that she bites at you about? I'm a mother-in-law 6 times around and to my knowledge only one son-in-law thinks of me in the manner of this post. Of course, this one could be the only one who's upfront about his feelings. The rest may smile at my face and then bite me in the back for all I know. :?

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I smell something in this thread but I haven't discerned what it is yet. ;)

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Could it be that ninja sometimes blows lotus blossom air? :?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts