Gunner Forum banner

Jim does it again.

2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Natalie 
#1 ·
Jim, these grips panels turned out AWESOME...I REALLY like how these look on this blue GP100.

My walking around hat, and my walking around gun. :D

See less See more
#6 ·
Well JGB, you just cost me some bucks. ;) After looking at you pic again I lost all self-control (or what little I have)and sent Jim a pm with an order. You guys have been driving me crazy with pics of your guns adorned with Jims grips.

#10 ·
chance said:
Well JGB, you just cost me some bucks. ;) After looking at you pic again I lost all self-control (or what little I have)and sent Jim a pm with an order. You guys have been driving me crazy with pics of your guns adorned with Jims grips.
Chance, glad I could help. ;) Your going to like them a lot.

Bountyhunter: You just have no appreciation for a good hat. :D And I thought people on the East coast were supposed to have some class. ;)

#12 ·
Those grips (handles :lol: ) are like the ones I got from Jim for Richard's SP101 which brought me to this forum.

#17 ·
Wizard, my SP has the laser grips. Rich really likes the laser, but I won't trade. His grips are beautiful - mine are plain BUT . . . x marks the spot. :mrgreen:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.