Gunner Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any contact with him? He's supposed to be here, but I haven't heard from him in a while. :?

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
He went turkey hunting for a week but he's been back home for a couple of days. Maybe he hasn't checked his email?

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Well, that explains it..he's ashamed 'cause he didn't get no turkey....couldn't have, I saw all three of them on TV today questioning the General about progress (or lack of) in Iraq......maybe Johngoboom's the one Hillary's been worried about....sniper, you know......the closest she's been to a sniper is when she was in the Girl Scouts and went on a snipe hunt....nuffadat....sure wish he'd show up here.....kinda miss him!!!

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I emailed him and no response. I hope all is well. He's a good egg. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Are your ears burning yet, John? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
249 Posts
ninja take johngoboom to asian massage parlor where he receive new title. johngoboomboomboombaby

ninja is hailed?

·
Registered
249 Posts
thank you heavily tattoed brother of mr. clean you have done your pupil much honor. for you ninja has tasty budweiser beer and bag of fritos. be careful as mr. doggy man with big appetite may come and try to take them when you put them down to go take honorable leak.

ninja is happy to be hailed.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
I've been here. I haven't been posting as much lately, but I check in pretty much every day. Spring has finally sprung here, so I've been getting a lot more work done outside.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is a very old thread, John. Seems the ninja doesn't read dates.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
You're okay. Just try to keep your color.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Johngoboom said:
I've been here. I haven't been posting as much lately, but I check in pretty much every day. Spring has finally sprung here, so I've been getting a lot more work done outside.
johngoboomboomboombaby I come to your house and do your gardening. flowers may get cut a little short though, ninja has new sword to test out.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
John is married to cmarie as I've said before. What would she say about short flowers? Johngoboomboomboombaby would probably have a grassy a_ _ and it wouldn't be his fault.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just got the visual of that Natalie!

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Johngoboomboomboombaby, you do realize the ninja was made by Mattel. Yes? No?

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Sorta like the Ouji board - it seems real but it's not.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts