·
Registered
4,181 Posts
Sleep.....:sleep:

Reactions: JamesCC

·
Administrator
10,964 Posts
We are just coming off a stretch of 3 days of record high temps and this weekend it looks like we will have 3 days of record low temps. We will hang out at home and Monday I will spread my next 4 pails of driveway sealer. Nothing exciting as weekends to us means stay out of the working folks way.

·
Registered
11,167 Posts
Since we got home, we have had record high temps and been trying to our place so it is not a fire hazard! We hire some neighbor kids to weed and mow so the place looked lived in. I did say, don't mow where you are uncomfortable. We do have hills and ditches and small stumps to navigate, seems he was uncomfortable with a lot! And the sister weeded the first day and the last. Their whole family came over just before we got home and cleaned up around the house but 1/2 was over 3' high. So, the upshot is, we are staying home with the water hose! We have dropped from record 108* days back to our normal mid 80s so that helps. 100+ temps are rare for the PNW.

·
Registered
11,167 Posts
Well, that didn't go as planned! Saw Wifie's Sis was having a 4th party so jumped in the car ( still had over night stuff packed ) and drove 270 miles to surprise her and come home the next day. Did have a great time though.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, that didn't go as planned! Saw Wifie's Sis was having a 4th party so jumped in the car ( still had over night stuff packed ) and drove 270 miles to surprise her and come home the next day. Did have a great time though.
Dang that’s dedication. See any cool stuff along the drive?

·
Registered
11,167 Posts
Dang that’s dedication. See any cool stuff along the drive?
Naw, it was danmned hot that day! LOL Love the drive through the mountains though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts