·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the Pancake holster for "War Machine"

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...good choice...high and tight...that'll be perfect for the Jawdropper!!!

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figured it would be my best bet because of the weight. :ugeek:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
wear at least an 1 1/2" belt and it'll be fine...any narrower and it'll fall away....

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...a pancake crossdraw under a heavy coat...that'll be a good carry for your Handwarmer from Hell......

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He seems to be a real good guy. One more reason to order from him.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
I have two holsters and some ammo holders from him and I’m quite happy with them, think you will be two.
His delivery time has improved greatly from the first time I ordered from him.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I emailed him first to make sure that the Alaskan holster would work on my slightly longer barrel and he said he had some in stock. :)

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Johngoboom said:
Your really going to like it...it is by far the most comfortable holster I have ever used.
+1. I used their pancake holster to carry my accusport bisley all during deer/elk/bear seasons this year. By far, the best field holster I have ever used. It held the gun high and tight, it didn't move around, and I barely knew the gun was there. Just as it should be.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
You guys did it again: Cost Me Money. After reading all the rave reviews of the Simply Rugged holsters I just got off the phone after forking over this weeks allowance to Rob for a pancake for the 2" SP101.

He also aked that I send a link to the forum so he's gonna know who is saying all the good things about his holsters.

Thanks for booting me in the butt, have been threatening to order one for awhile now.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's great, Chance. I like giving someone like Rob our business. He's a good guy and really knows how to make a holster. I can't wait to get mine. I've read so many good reviews that I had to order one. I'm probably going to get one for my Redhawk when it's done too. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts