1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Looks like he had a lot of fun not only making it but using it as well. Maybe the Sherman (or an Abrams) could be his next project. I'm close to Fort Knox and there are a lot of Abrams there as well as older Shermans put up for display around the area.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Bountyhunter said:
Ooh I'd like to have one of those! :mrgreen:
Yeah and if you had one I bet you'd mount real guns on yours Shawn. LOL The cannon looks like it could be easily replaced with a Barrett .50 Cal. hmmmmmmmmmmm. :eek:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
annnnnd boys will be boys.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
I never really much wanted a tank, but a twin mount Terrier missile launcher, complete with missiles and launching instructions would be cooooollllll.....I often thought a twin 40mm turrent, sticking out of the roof would be a handy thing to have..... :eek: :lol: :geek: :twisted:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Heck, I'd settle for an M60 in a swivel mount on toppa my G M C......

·
Registered
249 Posts
ninja just drive down street packed with liberals and hold swords out to each side like great parade.

ninja and his bent swords would be hailed?

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do that in Washington and I'll hail you good and loud. Course I'll be crouched behind a bush ya know. Wouldn't want to steal your thunder.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Wow! Would've loved to have one of those as a kid when we "played army" out in the boonies.........too cool!

·
Registered
11,075 Posts
Bountyhunter said:
Ooh I'd like to have one of those! :mrgreen:
+1 Boy could I have fun with that in my back yard! :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts