Gunner Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm bidding on a Lee ram prime on e-bay. Has anybody used one? I've heard they give you a great feel when priming. Bidding is only up to $0.99 so far, Ill go $5.50 max.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
i use the ram prime with my lee challenger press. It is a very, very, easy to use and quite sensitive in the feel for seating. Hardly any leverage is required at all and in my opinion it is superior over the older press mounted priming systems such as on the rcbs rock chucker or the older primimg system on the older lee turret presses ("T" system) for that matter. It should come with two cups for large and smal primers. I highly recomend it.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I use the ram prime. It came with my Lee turret press. I have no problems with it.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
its the shipping that ya sometimes have to watch out for........
but for the price you're getting it, can't go wrong.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Are you getting both sizes?

Like deputy says, look at the shipping price. Sometimes they are nuts. Nothing like buying a $4 product for .99 and then realizing that the shipping is $22. :?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I got it, had to go $6.75 tho. still not bad. shipping was lower than I thought $4.00. So total was $10.75. I checked Midway USA, they wanted $8.99 with $3.00 "special handling charge" if you don't order $25.00 worth of stuff. Their shipping was higher by about $2.00 also. So I don't think its too bad. But will wait till I get it "fore I count chickens".

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
congrats on the buy..........
its a handy item to have...........

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I think you'll like it Deadeye. It's the only thing I'm using right now and it works just fine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts