Gunner Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts
with no real wind to speak of it'll near cloverleaf @ 100m. Never had to fire it in blustery conditions. The heaviest pill you can get is 40 gr. It's popped quite a few whistle pigs in it's time.....now it's on lend to a buddy & has so far taken 3 coyote's.

not a bolt action but very accurate rifle.

5 years ago graf & sons contracted T/C to build these barrels all 21 of them :D this is #11.the 7.5x55 swiss is a excellent round.
pete

the T/C can handle loads that would blow those door props into tooth picks :lol: :lol: :lol: (excuse us we have been doing this for years).
pete

ET has a thang for butt ugly guns :mrgreen: .
the only way you can shoot those things at the range is with a brown paper bag w/eye slots cut out.you sure wouldn't want anyone to see ya shooting one :lol: let alone own one :lol:

txpete said:
the only way you can shoot those things at the range is with a brown paper bag w/eye slots cut out.you sure wouldn't want anyone to see ya shooting one :lol: let alone own one :lol:

Maybe at your range. At mine an M1911, 1896/11, K31 and even more so the 1889 leaves a look of "Shock and awe" on the faces when they see how a ca 100 year old rifle can shoot the socks off of a modern day $1K remchester huntin' rig. Especially the 1932 K31 (scoped in picture) when I tell them I paid $ 80 for it :lol:

Et2ss said:
txpete said:

Maybe at your range. At mine an M1911, 1896/11, K31 and even more so the 1889 leaves a look of "Shock and awe" on the faces when they see how a ca 100 year old rifle can shoot the socks off of a modern day $1K remchester huntin' rig. Especially the 1932 K31 (scoped in picture) when I tell them I paid $ 80 for it :lol:
people love them down here in texas come sept oct when they need to have something to hold the screen door open or need a paddle for crappie fishing."shock and awe" :lol: nope thats "chit not mine" :? in texas :lol: :lol: :lol: .
pete

Discussion starter · #37 ·
The Yankee won the war but the Rebels are still fighting it here in TN .
This is the 1st gun I ever built . I built it to carry on my dirt bike for hunting .
Then I used it for silhouette matches and shot 50 plus 40x40 scores with it .

This is my hunting load .

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.