Gunner Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drummer is here too! This is too much! I live in a perfect world again!!!!!!!! ;)

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
We're up to 15 members already. Hopefull they'll keep stopping in. :D

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They will BH, you'll see. These people will invite other people plus all of the people that just happen to stumble across us. I am proud of you for what you've done here. Even if it remains small, it's still a very good thing. Does having this forum cost money? If so, where's it coming from - if that's none of my business I understand. Just trying to see if I could help at all.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
It does cost money. It's hosting that costs, and I can get it cheap. Right now we're on a friends server so it's free. But eventually, (soon), we'll need to move. If the site is used and enjoyed, it's worth every penny. :D

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope you'll let us know when that happens. You should not have to shoulder any financial responsibility for our fun. Right now, we'll enjoy FREE.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Good to see you again Natalie. Keep those jokes coming, okay? :D

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TAURUS

Sure as long as you do the same! It's your jokes that keep my email buddies laughing.

Does feel good - all of us being together again. Anyone heard from Bunzo?

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
I shot him a line, and gave him an invite a couple of hours ago at the tipi. I hope he makes it over. Bob is one of the best debaters I have ever run across on the net. Now that is one smart feller.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts