Gunner Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...all this time....you won't believe how many times I've mistyped my password...and tried 3 times to get it right....and it's so easy....just do it right....doesn't it make it seem as if I'm logged on when I'm not to the other members??? If that's OK, I'll never log out....

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I never log out. So unless you always see me as being on, I think that it will be OK.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I never log out either. The problem with that is that if someone gets on your computer and clinks your favorites links to here, they'll be automatically logged on as you. So if you share a computer and don't want people here pretending to be you you should log off always. I'm the only one who uses my computer and it's pass word protected.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
...come on, BH---ain't nobody so bad off that they'd wanna pretend to be me......

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
i log off-----------hate to think of what kind of fun my wife might have----at my expense!!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
There is only one sheepdog, that does bring to mind that there is truly God and he does love us. ( I was helpin sheepdog trust me on this one lol )

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If I could help everyone here know like I do how much God loves each of us, I'd say I'd done some good....He is awesome and never quits on us....no matter how badly we blow it....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts