Gunner Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just left the toy store, went to get a black gun as I don’t have one, and after seeing the prices I wont be getting one. But this did come home with me today will look nice next to the M1 carbine and the Garand that we have, I feel much better now.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NO :lol:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
That's my someday rifle...Miss my M14 bigtime!!! Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Wait...an AR was too expensive, but the M1A somehow was not?

I like your style.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
NICE . . . let me spread my soft angel wings over it and keep it safe for you. Is this Merry Christmas to me? :lol:

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rp_cavanaugh said:

I like your style.
Yep went in there told my owner friend that I wanted a black gun in 308 or 6.8 and he tills me that he just got the last of the AR type guns that he could find and the deal that him and I have worked out would not stand because he could not replace the guns., so I looked at the M1A and they checked to see if they could get one to replace the one I wanted and they could so I got it for just over cost, I’m smiling ear to ear. Now I have to order some 20 rounder’s and one five rounder for hunting. They have a nice list of extras that they will sell to you at a discount because you bought the gun from them. There was all most 300.00 different in price pulse I would have to get sights or a scope or a red dot for the AR type gun.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:lol: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
XLCH said:
rp_cavanaugh said:

I like your style.
Yep went in there told my owner friend that I wanted a black gun in 308 or 6.8 and he tills me that he just got the last of the AR type guns that he could find and the deal that him and I have worked out would not stand because he could not replace the guns., so I looked at the M1A and they checked to see if they could get one to replace the one I wanted and they could so I got it for just over cost, I’m smiling ear to ear. Now I have to order some 20 rounder’s and one five rounder for hunting. They have a nice list of extras that they will sell to you at a discount because you bought the gun from them. There was all most 300.00 different in price pulse I would have to get sights or a scope or a red dot for the AR type gun.
Now it makes sense. I had assumed we were talking a .223 AR, which is much cheaper than the M1A.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nope not a big fan of the 223 ;)

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looking good.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...The weight of the M1A and the ammo is kinda like a fat woman on a cold winter night....comforting and cuddly.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts