Gunner Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a good sturdy single mag pouch for my Guardian use. Size Small, Leatherman tool pouch. Inside dimensions are listed as 3 1/4 high, 1 1/4 wide, and 3/4 inch deep. Should work good with the mag inserted upside-down. Likely would work for any six round 32 or 380 mag.

I just ordered a few, will post how they actually do.

https://www.leatherman.com/nylon-sheath-548.html

·
Super Moderator
10,780 Posts
I throw a mag in a cargo pocket or in the rear pocket of jeans but that looks like it should work and looks like a tool carrier.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
That ought'a work well.
I've got various size leather folding knife sheaths for all my different size magazines.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the Leatherman pouches today, and they work perfectly with my Guardian 32 magazines. With the mag in upside down, there is an eighth inch space between the base plate and pouch edge (at the low end of the base plate). Slightly snug fit all the way around. Closed, there is a quarter inch clearance between the mag and the underside of the flap.

Only kick is that the snap is a bit stiff to pull loose, but that's the main complaint in reviews. Seems it loosens up just right with use, and stays that way. There is a circular spring encased in the snap.

·
Super Moderator
10,780 Posts
If you are in a situation where you have to go to mag #2 I'm guessing the snap won't be a problem. :D

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Snapping and un-snapping each about 10 times made a nice improvement. That's the most heavy duty snap I've ever seen. Even the nylon is double thick webbing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts