Gunner Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this mag pouch . It hold 6 mags and has belt loops in the back and a shoulder strap for carrying . It works on both my 13 and 15 rd mags . It hold 90 rds with my 15 rd mags in it and it will work great to grab and take it with me when I travel .

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Way cool. But I'm having a blonde moment. Does it loop over your shoulder like a sling or go around your neck or some other way. But either which way it goes, I want one. ;)

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Way cool. But I'm having a blonde moment. Does it loop over your shoulder like a sling or go around your neck or some other way. But either which way it goes, I want one. ;)
It has tons of adjustment . It is at the shortest loop point right now . If you look you will see both side of the strap have adjustment and will go 2X longer . You can unsnap it and take it off if you don't need it . . 90 rds in pouch and 10 more in gun that is 2 boxes ammo you carry super easy . Put that around your neck or in the trunk of your car and your gun in a holster and you are ready to dance with anyone . The other 5 mags in pic I keep at my computer in a open box loaded also . . It is USA made

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390634694786?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
It has tons of adjustment . It is at the shortest loop point right now . If you look you will see both side of the strap have adjustment and will go 2X longer . You can unsnap it and take it off if you don't need it . . 90 rds in pouch and 10 more in gun that is 2 boxes ammo you carry super easy . Put that around your neck or in the trunk of your car and your gun in a holster and you are ready to dance with anyone . The other 5 mags in pic I keep at my computer in a open box loaded also . . It is USA made

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390634694786?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Very good, as I just luv to dance. ;) I'll take a look tonight.

·
Registered
11,114 Posts
For the well dressed gent in Ferguson and Chicago! :)

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Looks too much like a suicide vest......:|

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I had to go from San Diego to LA during the 1992 LA riots in 2 time a week and I was within 6 blocks of the riots and could see the smoke and rioters . My CCW gun was my 1911 Randell and the Mac10 was my backup gun with 450 rds loaded in 15 [ 30 rds ] mags . At that time my Mac10 was legal in Ca . Ca outlawed the Mac10 a year later so I moved .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts