Gunner Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No thats a brand new carbine kit I got on gun broker thats legal in pa any way.Dont know about any place else.If you see a gun in my collection that isn't legal its a fake that dont fire.And I do have several of them that I try not to picture but shit happens.
Im 100% buy the book If im not sure I call the AFT and they have a guy they call the answer man who will tell you everything you want to know .They are quite friendly if you have to call and ask A ???
I never hesitate to call them with questions or need info gosh there my BIG BROTHER

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
I've seen that kit for several weapons...if it were available for a Ruger P90, I'd look into it...just don't want to get into 2 kinds of mags if I can help it....looked high quality when I saw it...how's the function??

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...the gun, boy, the gun...guess you're still on your honeymoon!!!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Neat setup Johnny. Took me a while to figure out what I was looking at.

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
It is legal to make a rifle out of a pistol as long as the barrel is over 16 inches and the overhaul length is 26 1/2 inches long . But NEVER make a rifle into a pistol . The rifle below started out as a pistol . So some of those kits are legal sold on the web .

And this is male enhancement.....when I ride this I tuck It in my sock

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tn gun runner said:
It is legal to make a rifle out of a pistol as long as the barrel is over 16 inches and the overhaul length is 26 1/2 inches long . But NEVER make a rifle into a pistol . The rifle below started out as a pistol . So some of those kits are legal sold on the web .

And this is male enhancement.....when I ride this I tuck It in my sock

You better tuck in more then that,that aircleaner would strip you down to your socks when you open it up!That is one sweet toy for sure.I would like to watch you go around that rider track on that.You would never have to go streight just cut the wheels and drift (slide)the hole time.You could pull some gang mowers with that!All you need is a gun rack.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Deadeye said:
It must be tough for you guys that need to be enhanced. :p :p :p
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts