Gunner Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only dealt with Marlins parts department once before and they were anything but speedy. A couple of weeks ago I lost a loading gate screw from my brand new 1894 .45LC and called Marlin. Ended up ordering 3 screws because of the min order rule. Credit card was billed with all due speed but still no sign of the parts. Luckily I have other 1894s to scrounge parts from but this seems very, VERY slow service.

5 days after odering from Marlin I called in an order to Ruger and the parts came in less than a week. Anyone else had to deal with slow deliveries from Marlin?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Called Marlin Fri and asked the status on the missing screws ordered around the 1st of Apr. Talked to a nice lady who said they were sent out on the First and since they hadn't arrived she would send the order out again. She was very nice and helpful so I hope the parts will get here this time.

The 45LC Marlin 94 is just a plain fun shootin' rifle.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Parts came in today's mail. No sign of the first shipment. If someone picked it off along the way they were probably disappointed that it contained 3 ea. 6-40x1/4" screws. Not exactly up to the Brinks heist standards.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.