Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is My grandson Robert & I,

The wife & I in Amsterdam last year....

The wife & I again in York, England...

Right Shawn your turn mate.... :cool:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Nice Pics Big Raymie, and very glad to meet you also! Love your avatar! Robert needs to get together with Mattie they could compare tounges, I think Mattie's got him by an inch or so. :mrgreen: Great looking family!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx for the compliment Deadeye... I remember now that you are into skulls, feel free to use it on other forums... ;)

I think we should all gang up on Shawn and harass him to post his pix.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Here's me and my pal Loki.

This is one of my tattoos. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Hey Bounty Love Loki, Great Tat, Gotta do something about the glare off that head!!!! :lol:
Need to stay away from airports, you could blind a pilot with that thing! :mrgreen:

Seriously though I've been considering another tat. I've got it designed in my head but everytime I hear the price (600.00 + up) I quickly deside I could buy another gun for that!
Anywho my design is my Colt 1911 with Bettie Page in a hot little devils outfit sitting on the barrel. Unfortunatley unless these Ink guys prices drop bellow the price of a new Mini-14, I don't think a new Tats in my future.

P.S. Oh yea almost forgot, have 28yr. old (most of the color faded out) Grizzly Bear on Rt. upper arm.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I love tattoos! I know some people i nthe industry and even worked in it myself for a very short while. Most of my ink was very cheap or free. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Deadeye, I have 6 tats (one Wizard, 4 dragons, and a wreathed heart)...I, without a doubt, will go on record stating that a tat on the top of the head will hurt like the devil..... :eek:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Oh yea Wiz, If I had not been so drunk when I got the one on my arm I'd probably have cried like a girl! I've seen guys with tats on their heads, thats gotta be like a root canal on your skull! :mrgreen:

P.S. not to metion, how anybody can get one anywhere near the family jewels!

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Yea, any place where the bone is close to the skin, HURTS. The only one that hurt me was the dragon on my left shoulder...the artist had a heavy and the claws felt like he was trying to dig into my shoulder blade...that hurt.....

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Nice pics Big Raymie. Thanks for posting them. It's good to see what are members look like on the other side of the monitor.

I have a few (5) tatoos myself. The only one that hurt was on the inside of my bicep. That skin is TENDER.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
ok, been avoiding this but...

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
With the helmets I can't tell which one is you. :?:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts