Gunner Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On one of the forums I owned way back we used to set up a time and day for everyone who could to log on at the same time. It would be neat to see the little flurry of posting and all the chit chat going on. Anyone interested in doing this? If so pick a time and a day that works for you and we'll see what happens. :D

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
i'm interested, but my work hours are all over the place. I'll just jump in when i can.
Are you talking about one of those side things similar to yahoo messenger where everyone is in the same room and same time typing back and forth?

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
I'd jump in whenever I could. Morning or evening are the best for me.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
deputy125 said:
i'm interested, but my work hours are all over the place. I'll just jump in when i can.
Are you talking about one of those side things similar to yahoo messenger where everyone is in the same room and same time typing back and forth?

Nope not a chat room. Those get way to confusing. Just everyone posting at a particuler time. It's interesting the route most posts go.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Anytime in the evening works for me. How about I start by posting a gun for sale and you guys just go nuts trying to outbid each other.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts