Gunner Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After numerous rounds of "We don't know if Osama is still alive", Osama himself decided to send Ted Kennedy a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still in the game.

Kennedy opened the letter and it appeared to contain a single line of coded message: 370HSSV-0773H

Kennedy was baffled, so he e-mailed it to John Kerry. Kerry and his aides had no clue either, so they sent it to the FBI.

No one could solve it at the FBI so it went to the CIA, then to the NSA.

With no clue as to its meaning, the FBI finally asked Britain's famed MI-6 for help. Within a minute MI-6 cabled back with this reply:

"Tell the FBI that Kennedy's holding the message upside down."

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Kinda gives me a warm feelin' in my heart for Osama....earned him a head shot instead of a slow death....I wish I could find out WHICH 7-11 he's workin' at.......

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sheepdog said:
Kinda gives me a warm feelin' in my heart for Osama....earned him a head shot instead of a slow death....I wish I could find out WHICH 7-11 he's workin' at.......
7-11 ......that's funnier than the joke and way true. :lol:

·
Registered
249 Posts
ted went to great massage parlor in the sky only to be declined. now he at great massage parlor in hot spot sitting on big pitchfork for all eternity. ninja is hailed?

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...Osama pin Yata's not far behind...move over, Ted...he's gonna die of a guilty conscience...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts