Gunner Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YOU DO REALIZE THAT YOUR COMMENT ABOUT WANTING A DARK SIDE HAS LEFT YOU WIDE OPEN AND FAIR GAME? WE'RE FULLY LOADED AND READY TO SHOOT! :lol:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and there stands a MAN

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BH, Sheepdog's avatar is perfect in every way. Always seems to match what he says.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
She meant it in a good way Sheepdog. Really she did! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
W H A T?? :?

·
Registered
859 Posts
sheepdog said:
What'd I sleep through, THIS time????
sheepdog....BH has been eatin too many cans of potted meat. We need to get him on a diet of saw dust and sugar cane to help with the loss of facial features.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mrb said:
sheepdog said:
sheepdog....BH has been eatin too many cans of potted meat. We need to get him on a diet of saw dust and sugar cane to help with the loss of facial features.

Not to mention the missing skin. He's been looking rather gaunt lately and he's got this rattling thing goin' on when he trys to walk. He basically just sorta hangs around. There's been reported howling at night around his house too.

mrb, you think that all his problems are due to potted meat?

·
Registered
859 Posts
Natalie said:
mrb said:
sheepdog said:

Not to mention the missing skin. He's been looking rather gaunt lately and he's got this rattling thing goin' on when he trys to walk. He basically just sorta hangs around. There's been reported howling at night around his house too.

mrb, you think that all his problems are due to potted meat?
you gotta watch his eyes......if the worms start crawlin out of the sockets.....well , ya know,.....saw dust aint gonna help much. gotta get some protien in the ole boy ....so the worms can survive to keep him from lookin like a bag of bones.....lol.....just kiddin. seams like that he needs to eat a little more than twice a year though.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Such a face only a mother could love.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just so you know, I'm talking about your avatar. Nothin' wrong with your real face - nothin' at all.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No glasses in the world gonna help your avatar. :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts