Gunner Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Who...I mean what...we gonna roast???? When's supper? I like this place...'specially the little round rug over by the pot-bellied stove!!!

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Boston butt, cut about 2 1/2 knuckles thick....chicken quarters.....baked beans with plenty of brown sugar and bacon....potato salad, and cole slaw.....garlic bread if ya want it. Open the cooler and grab whatever ya like....

Now that I have that out of my system.......I've now lost 21lbs.....Hope I can keep loosing it. :lol:

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I won't be losing anything with you talking like that, Wizard! :shock:

Congrats on the weight loss. :)

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
BBQ?? Okay! I'm flying in and bringing some peach cobbler, chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and apple pie. WOO-HOO IT'S A PARTY!

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Send the peach cobbler to Texas, and I'll take personal responsibility for getting it to the Kitchen, really I will!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Even though I just ate, this food talk is making me hungry again. Thanks guys (and Natalie). By the way, great to see you all again too! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Remember that song that went WE ARE FAM-I-LY :lol:

That's how I'm feeling. Happy as a bug in a rug I am!

I'll trust you with my peach cobbler Sheepdog - yeah, right! :roll:

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
This thread cracks me up. Talking about food in the kitchen. I guess I had this coming. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
10,778 Posts
Natalie said:
BBQ?? Okay! I'm flying in and bringing some peach cobbler, chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and apple pie. WOO-HOO IT'S A PARTY!
Ok if the peach cobbler goes to Texas then the Apple Pie need to come to Texas as well just a different area. :arrow:

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bountyhunter said:
This thread cracks me up. Talking about food in the kitchen. I guess I had this coming. :lol:
Well, you did call it the "Kitchen", and I do enjoy cooking......I just figured a political type forum would be called "The Death Trap"..... :mrgreen: :geek: :mrgreen:

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Wizard said:
Bountyhunter said:
Well, you did call it the "Kitchen", and I do enjoy cooking......I just figured a political type forum would be called "The Death Trap"..... :mrgreen: :geek: :mrgreen:

I thought that The Kitchen was funny. :lol:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Well, I have to agree with Wizard that something along the lines of 'death trap' would suit this area. However, I think I'm the only girl on the board and I like to cook sooooo I feel right at home. Sheepdog said he can picture a rug on the floor by the pot bellied stove or something like that. (He looks for a rug so he can curl up and lie down hoping someone will give him a biscuit)

Food, coffee or a few beers, friends and a warm friendly environment stirs up lots of conversation. Depends on who joins us as to how heated it may become. Never can tell.

Bountyhunter if you make rules for this room, you have to tell us okay?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Hey, I make my own Barbeque dry rub that is pretty good, if anyone is interested I will give you the recipe. And would appreciate youall sharing your recipes too! The BBQ Drummer!

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Drummer said:
Hey, I make my own Barbeque dry rub that is pretty good, if anyone is interested I will give you the recipe. And would appreciate youall sharing your recipes too! The BBQ Drummer!
I'm always interested in a good recipe. Type and post Drummer boy - type and post.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
NOTE TO FORUM MEMBERS: SHEEPDOG GETS SAMPLES OF ALL RECIPES POSTED HEREIN POSTHASTE!!! Bowl can be found by my rug....

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I'm with Sheepdog! Also I'm concerned about this Nude Cooking thing! Microwaving, Bakeing etc. should be fine but I must WARN AGAINST frying bacon!!!! Very painfull, trust me!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts