Gunner Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/ ... 3&src=news

a video about Florida leo justification for going ar-15.......sounds more like a justiication to re-instate the AWB as they blame the lapse of the old ban for the current troubles.

Strange that they don't mention the revolving door in the courthouses that keep puttin' these BG's back on the street, if they stayed locked up to begin with, there would be fewer problems!!!!!

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
You know it won't be long before the local PD's have as much firepower as the government troops. How many agancys are out there armed to the teeth right now? FBI, CIA, DEA, etc, etc, etc. Now I feel that the LEO's need to be armed, I don't know that they need to basically become another army working for a particular town or city. Some of the things I've seen police departments add to their long list of tactical weapons is crazy. Armored vehicles, rocket launchers, machine guns, etc. If they took the bad guys off the streets no one would need machine guns for SD. Cops or civilians. I'm not saying we not be allowed to have them, but we wouldn't NEED them for protection. I say it's time to punish the guilty. Not lock them up for a few years while tax payers support them and state employees cater to their every need.

Punish the guilty

It worked for the Romans.

Rant over.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
You forgot the "diplomats" who carry fully auto anytime, anywhere...without any control...feelin' safe yet?

We need to re-write the training manuals...the way it happens on the streets, they must say "shoot AT" instead of "shoot"....todays' cops, for the main part, can't hit nuttun...

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the way they make it out, its everyone that has an AW must have an arsenal and again the point of the story is not about police having firepower as many depts have had shotguns, tommy guns, and M 1 carbines in their inventory for years..............

The point of the story and the angle they are playin' is that the police are "out-gunned" by the BG and the reason the BG has weapons is because the AWB expired which is pure BS.

The reason the BG has access to the weapons is because he is always gettin' out the courthouse door before the ink is dry...............

The weapons are an inanimate object and easy to blame. Pointing a finger at the justice system where they all hold hands and get warm fuzzy feelin' plea barginin' cases out right and left can't possibly be at fault :roll:

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I agree deputy. I see all the time where someone gets busted and the paper is saying that they have been busted 5 times for the same offense and maybe have even done a little time for it. How many times do you put someone in prison for the same thing?

The bad guys will get AW's ban or no ban and some of us have enough common sense to see this.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
once...if it's long enough...or someone doesn't let 'em out....they don't stay long enough to wear out a toothbrush till they're back out....'cept now they're well-fed, trained better, and got new friends....I'm for feedin' a lot of them to a bank tube...I don't know where my money goes...it's just "WHOOSH!!" and all I get's a receipt...seems we could build them a bit bigger and..........

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
sheepdog said:
once...if it's long enough...or someone doesn't let 'em out....they don't stay long enough to wear out a toothbrush till they're back out....'cept now they're well-fed, trained better, and got new friends....I'm for feedin' a lot of them to a bank tube...I don't know where my money goes...it's just "WHOOSH!!" and all I get's a receipt...seems we could build them a bit bigger and..........
You funny funny man.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts