Gunner Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a battery for it today and took it out. It's not registered so I only went thru downtown at 80. :lol: I won't be laughing when I get caught. :? Anyway it's a 1999 FXDX. Super Glide Sport. 88" motor. Tops out at 117. :roll: :x

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's the side that got smashed up in the accident. See the primer and dents? The tank is still messed up. :?

·
Registered
739 Posts
I figured you just airbrushed out something. Like an FTW ensigna or You meet the Nicest People on a Honda, or I Love Hillary thing.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
i predict motorcycles and scooters are gonna get a lot more popular as the as prices of gas rise.......

Seen a lot more of those 150cc scooters with the automatic transmission running around town and with mostly older folks operating them.

price seems to be good on them as well...................

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Drummer said:
I figured you just airbrushed out something. Like an FTW ensigna or You meet the Nicest People on a Honda, or I Love Hillary thing.
See the round sticker on the battery box? It's an 81 support sticker. Gotta watch where I ride. :shock:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Very nice Shawn. :D I know next to nothing about bikes aside from them getting really good gas mileage. LOL

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Nice ride , made my living working on them for over 15 years.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
deputy125 said:
i predict motorcycles and scooters are gonna get a lot more popular as the as prices of gas rise.......

Seen a lot more of those 150cc scooters with the automatic transmission running around town and with mostly older folks operating them.

price seems to be good on them as well...................
I wanna see Bountyhunter on a scooter...

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well if you do, Eddie, get pics! :lol:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Bountyhunter said:
Well if you do, Eddie, get pics! :lol:
Be nice to me, now, I use PhotoShop for a living!! :D

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
At least you didn't put Hoover on the side. :eek: You know the differance between a vacuum and a Harley rider right? The vacuum has the dirt bag on the inside. :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts