Gunner Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody brags on their gun related Christmas, right? So here's mine, whoopie........

Wife got it off my eBay wish list. I've debated it for over a year. Triple-K factory second SP-101 holster for twenty bucks. They originally have the Ruger logo on front, but it's stamped over with something about the second amendment. I don't even see what made this a second. The overstamp is not attractive, but this beats the $ 55 for unblemished.

The seller seems to actually be Triple-K, since I got a email from the "seller" and Triple-K when it shipped. Always has a variety of Triple-K seconds listed, some disappear and then come back. Most aren't re-stamped. Cheaper way to put together a drop belt SA cowboy rig.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142219424022?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a good woman bearcatter!
That was the only present I got this year......I've been fairly good...:-D....but green is a little short........:cry:

·
Super Moderator
10,697 Posts
I like Triple K holsters, good product at a reasonable price. Looks like you get a good deal BC, enjoy.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like Triple K holsters, good product at a reasonable price. Looks like you get a good deal BC, enjoy.
I've bought the Ruger Triple Ks for every gun they offered one for. The leather is a little thin for the heavier guns, but they are otherwise nice. They've gotten a little pricey, so I had held off on getting one for the SP. I've got some old Bianchi Ranger nylons for it that I like better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts