Gunner Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you have already seen this, but I figured I would post this here too for those who have not.

Here are a few pics of 35 acres I just bought a few months ago. Had a beautiful day today and thought I would take some pictures and show you guys. Nothing special, but it is special to me. The picture of the target is where I shoot my handguns. Notice the cedar trees behind it that already have been shot down! (And ignore the groups, please!) The wife and I planted a bunch of clover (not near the targets!) in the hopes of bagging more deer this year. If you recall, I bagged an 8 pointer and she a doe last year on this land. Anyway, I have done a ton of work on this place. We bought a DR Field and Brush Mower and my wife and I cleaned most of the land you see here up with it. There were briers taller than I am, and I am 6 ft 2. Anyway, we got it looking pretty good now.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I love it! I'm still moving in. Ignore the big colorful tent that springs up out of nowhere. :eek:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Yea mee too!!! Don't worry I,ll only need room for me, Mattie, 32"TV, DVD player, approx. 750 DVDs, my couch (where else could I take my daily naps?), Roughly 1400sqft. of Shop space (will need to have HVAC, I'm fat I sweat a lot), three gun safes, my skull collection, golf clubs (Drs. say I'll never play again, they don't know me too well do they? :twisted: ),my war flag collection, appox.700-800 Hotwheels cars, my own bathroom (It would be best, trust me!), The Deadeye Reference Library, covered parking spot (this is going to be so cool, never had covered parking before), refridgerator & microwave, approx. 150sqft. pantry space (I like to stock-up), assorted nik-naks (more niks than naks).That should about cover it. Just PM me directions to your place, I can be loaded & there in about wk. Oh boy this is going to be so much fun!!!!! Mattie pack your cookies were hitt'n the road!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts