Gunner Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope she comes back from vacation soon. I'm getting tired of reading these same old tired ass threads. Obviously the rest of us aren't too original. :? And wheres Taurus 9mm? Common guys, we need some fresh jokes around here!

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Well suck it up cause you're stuck with us for the time being. :p

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Sorry I haven't been posting more.

There have been some great threads that I wanted to coment on, but knew that I would need a lenghty post to explain myself, and that typing it one handed would take forever. Give me a couple of weeks and I hope to be adding more to the discusion! :)

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok Bounty, you asked for it! :p

Question: How do you catch a Polar Bear?

Answer: You dig a big/deep hole in the ice, then fill it with green peas.
Then when the bear comes to take a pea you kick him in the icehole! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Wizard, I think he's way to busy telling horrible jokes to even notice your pics. :lol:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Deadeye said:
I hope she comes back from vacation soon. I'm getting tired of reading these same old tired ass threads. Obviously the rest of us aren't too original. :? And wheres Taurus 9mm? Common guys, we need some fresh jokes around here!
Work has me putting in 11 hour days now but I think that's subject to change on the 2nd or 3rd day of May. :cry: On the upside, I'll be able to contribute more on the weekends. In fact I'll post a few jokes now just to wet everyone's whistle. :D

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank God, my next on was from 3rd. grade! I don't think Bounty Hunter could take another one. :D

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Deadeye said:
Thank God, my next on was from 3rd. grade! I don't think Bounty Hunter could take another one. :D

I can handle it! I can handle it! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts