Gunner Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been out of BP pistol shooting for awhile and am considering selling my .36 Yazel pistols. I have a percussion and a flint plus a custom loading/storage box. I'll post pictures if it helps, but I'm mostly looking for a ballpark estimate of what they might be worth. Any comments welcome. Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
Hey NC welcome to the forum! There's a couple folks here with that knowledge, they'll be along shortly, but we all love gun pics! Post em up if you've got the time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Busy Scoring for the NC NMLRA Territorial today

I'll try to put up some pictures later. I'm busy scoring targets for the NC NMLRA Territorial today. Next week will be back to work, so ... it could be a few days.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been looking also and have found pairs of Yazels list for ranges of $1000 - $1600. Depending on condition of course. They seem to be very popular on the pistol lines because of their shooting capabilities.
Hope this helps...
RWM

·
Super Moderator
10,941 Posts
Thanks for replying BWM but the guy was a 2 post wonder from 2016. Welcome to the forum. Post up an introduction in the new users section and join in.

·
Super Moderator
10,941 Posts
Sorry Terry, my bad!! Just trying to be helpful.
Bob
No problem at all. When I was in the working world I had a small business customer that used to have bills that were maybe $25-30 a month and he wouldn't pay and get several months behind. I used to call and ask for the guy and a woman would answer the phone and in broken English say "He no here". That was kind of what I'm saying. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts