Gunner Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
Tactical Prius
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my Arken's. This will make several I now own. It's the Gen 2 6-24-50 ffp zero stop. Just put my tube bubble ring and throw lever on as well as the battery.
Here's a pic from when I got it out of the box. I love finding packages at my front door.
Photograph Light Reflex camera Digital camera Black

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Be careful of "porch pirates" with those packages. I bet that felt like Christmas. The big turrets are nice to have.

·
Premium Member
Tactical Prius
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bearcatter: I live on the last house on a dead end street. We watch each others houses and property. We put out each others trash cans on trash day, as well as picking up mail or what ever is delivered. Our next door neighbor went on a cross country vacation for a month and we even took care of his dog (plus our dog loves to play with scooter).
Two year ago, we caught a guy trying to hook up a boat of one of our neighbors. By the time he started to pull out, about a dozen people with our guns had got there. We had him spread eagle and crying by the time the cops (also close friends) showed up. We have never had a porch theft yet particularly since my wife has retired. All deliveries for our street is brought to our house and visa versa when we are gone.
It's cool living in a small town in Oklahoma

1 - 3 of 3 Posts