Gunner Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to friends from the ruger forum. And hello to the others here. Looks like a brand new forum I will have to visit frequently. I tend to post infrequently on the gun forums that I am a member of, but I usually read them everyday. I am an ultra conservative, outdoor enthusiast. My favorite hobbies revolve around family, politics, guns, and the great outdoors. My favorit pastime is hunting, probably because it include all four of my favorite hobbies. Hunting is most fun with family that you love. It involves guns (yay!), and the outdoors. The politics come after the guns get put up for the night and the bourbon comes out. Most of us are conservative to varying degrees, but we love to argue so someone has to play devil's advocate. We usually don't get very many animals. We always have fun. I look forward to visiting with all of you from time to time.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Welcome, fellow conservative, bourbon loving outdoorsman! I fish more than I hunt, in fact I just went bird hunting for the first time very recently and LOVED it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Welcome aboard from Kentucky, glad to have you with us. :mrgreen:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts